Do you worry about any of these?
- Hay fever
- PM 2.5
Living and working in rooms with dirty air can cause a variety of health issues. It could weaken your immune system, increase the likelihood of respiratory illnesses, or worsen allergy symptoms. These reduce your quality of life and the quality of your work. Indoor air pollution affects all aspects of your life.
The RID HOUSE Circulation Air Purification System circulates purified air throughout your home, slowly filling not only your rooms but also the entrance and hallways with clean air.
- The air purification system is integrated into your house, entirely filling it with clean air.
- It removes house dust (mold, viruses, pollen, atmospheric aerosols (PM 2.5), and dust and sandstorm (DSS) particles from the Asian mainland).
- Since the air purification equipment is not installed inside your rooms, there are no outlet plugs to worry about, leaving your rooms spacious and uncluttered and your outlets free from dust.
- It also eliminates pet odors and other unpleasant smells.
- Clean air is also good for your family’s health, and improves the health of children suffering from asthma, atopic dermatitis, hay fever, and similar symptoms.
Generates no filter waste, so it is gentle on the environment
Only consumes 5W of power
Electric dust collection filter performance
*Large airflow (900 m2) dust collection type
Testing institution: Kitasato Research Center for Environmental Science
Test report number: No. 2020_0328
Testing method: Measured changes in the number of viruses in a 25 m3 test space when using an air purifier (airflow rate: 15 m3/min)
When the air purifier is not in operation (natural attenuation), the number of airborne viruses barely decreases at all, even over the course of 15 minutes. However, once the air purifier is turned on, the number of airborne viruses decreases to:
90% or lower than natural attenuation after 3 minutes
99% or lower than natural attenuation after 5 minutes
*Not all airborne toxic substances are removable. The electronic dust collection filter has not been verified using the COVID-19 virus.
*The graph shows measurements taken when using an air purifier (CETXGF02).